Asian Circle: Recent Events
- January 25, 2013 "Where NCAR Was, and Where We Are Going: A Conversation with Female Scientists" (co-sponsored with WORLS (Women Organizing Research and Leading Science) Watch the Video
- September 25, 2012 "A Conversation with Warren Washington"
- View the recorded seminar online
- View the slides
- June 19, 2012: "Experiences in Building International Partnerships"
- March 30, 2012: "Culture Shock America: From the leadership perspective"
- February 10, 2012 Multicultural Lunch
- December 2, 2011 Multicultural Breakfast
- November 21, 2011 "Culture Shock America: Cross-cultural communication in the work environment"
- October 7, 2011 Multicultural Breakfast
- August 15, 2011 What can the Asian Circle do for you?
- April 27, 2011 From yellow peril to modern minority: Can tiger moms teach us anything about the bamboo ceiling?
- February 4, 2011 Lunar New Year celebration and invited talk
Women Organizing Research and Leading Science (WORLS): Recent Events
Disabilities in the Workplace: Recent Events
- February 9, 2011: Disabilities in the workplace: What every employee needs to know
- February 23, 2011: Disabilities in the workplace: What every employee needs to know